Pleurotus Cornucopiae, commonly called oyster mushroom or trunnion.
Here’s how to grow your mushrooms:
- Ripping the dotted part on the package and make an incision in the inner plastic bag X
- Remove the bag from its packaging and immerse it in a basin of water and keep it aside for about 12 h
- Put the bag in the box in a shady place with a temperature between 15 and 25 ° C
- Wet with a spray at least 3 times a day, or leaving a wet towel in the package
- After about a week you’ll check your mushrooms, ready to harvest and cook!
- Now you’re ready to give free rein to the imagination and create delicious dishes with the delicious oyster, looking between our recipes!